New Year, New Look, New Options
For many of us, the new year is all about new beginnings. The changing of the calendar is a natural time to consider making other important changes, including taking steps to look and feel your very best. Winter is actually a perfect time to move forward with health or beauty treatment for many reasons, and the opportunity to make a fresh start with a positive transformation is just the beginning.
Five Ways Cold Weather and Cosmetic Treatment are a Natural Fit
- The holidays can be a slow time at work, and a new year often means a reset for paid days off, so it may be easier to take time for personal renewal and transformation.
- Winter brings colder weather and shorter days, which means less exposure to intense sunlight. This can beneficial during the days immediately following many procedures, making winter an ideal time to move forward with a new look.
- Making an important personal change at a time when many others may be doing the same can be motivating. Whether you see other experience success or struggle to stick with it, the reminder of why it’s important to do something positive for yourself—and follow through with your plans—can be powerful.
- If your procedure happens to involve bandages or results in temporary swelling, winter clothing makes it easy to dress for discretion, unlike more revealing summer attire.
- Scheduling treatment in winter gives you time to get used to “the new you” following your transformation. You can be looking and feeling amazing by the time spring or summer arrives—just when you want to be out and about and enjoying life to its fullest.
An Option for Every Budget
The decision to move forward with health or beauty treatment involves many factors, and budget is always an important consideration. Paying by cash, check, or debit card is straightforward, but what if you prefer not to cover the entire cost at once? A general purpose credit card allows more time to pay, but once the monthly billing cycle concludes, the options may be to pay in full or immediately begin paying substantial interest.
For those who would rather take 6, 12, or 24 months or longer to pay*, based on purchase amount, promotional financing with the CareCredit health, wellness, and personal care credit card can be a good fit. Sono Bello has an established relationship with CareCredit, and cardholders can use their credit card to pay for both products and services.
If you’re ready to make the coming year your best ever—with a great new look and payment options to fit your budget— give us a call at 1-888-511-4226 and schedule your free consultation.
*Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. See carecredit.com for details.