7 Must-Have Nail Polish Colors for Spring 2015
With daylight savings behind us, the days are getting longer and it really feels like spring is in the air! Our seven picks for spring 2015 nail polish will get your look fresh and ready for spring.
1. Dreamy Grey – If spring 2015 runways were any indication, there’ll be at least 50 shades of grey for manicure mavens to choose from. Light charcoal and slate hues give spring pastels a subtle contrast, while glittery gunmetal and cobalt add an urban edge.
2. Bold Blues – The blue nail polish trend is expanding past the navy hues of 2014, with bold cobalt, cerulean, and ocean blue on trend for spring 2015. You can’t go wrong with any blue hue, so pick your favorite and run with it.
3. Pastel Glitter – Glitter hues are still trending for spring 2015. We say, update the metallics of winter with a pale take on the glitter trend. Look for clear or nude glitter bases with shimmery flecks of lavender, pink, cream, and pale silver. These look great on their own or worn over your favorite colorful nail polish hue.
4. Dusty Taupe – Nude lovers, try a twist on buff with a dusty taupe matte, shiny, or metallic hue. This neutral packs a little punch and is just perfect for professional looks, wedding parties, and weekend wear. Taupe colors deliver a little more brown than buff, which makes them ideal for a wider range of skin tones.
5. Shimmery Salmon – It wouldn’t be spring without a pink nail polish pick, would it? A shimmery salmon is just the thing to give your nails a vibrant look without the bubble gum effect. It’s more professional than hot pink, while still appearing super-fun with a flirty shimmer.
6. Electric Tangerine – This spring, bolder hues of orange and yellow are trending for fashion. We say, why not punch it up on your nails as well with a flirty tangerine hue? Orange hues are perfect for making a dramatic statement and offer a youthful update to the vibrancy of rich red nails.
7. Butter Yellow – If you like the idea of cheery yellows and oranges but aren’t bold enough to pull off a tangerine look, try a yummy shade of pale yellow. A matte butter yellow hue pairs well with spring brights without screaming out for attention.
These are the nail polish colors we’re loving for spring 2015. What other hues are on your radar? Let us know in the comments.